tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Where to get JMS for Tomcat?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:15:51 GMT

Howdy,
OpenJMS is GREAT.  Been using it production for systems with significant
(not super heavy, but about 10 messages/minute to both topics and
queues) with tomcat, no problems at all.  And it doesn't require a huge
app server, it's got a small footprint, easy client jar to use within
tomcat.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

JMS
>> implementation bundled with Tomcat so I guess I need to find one.
Any