tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Servlet context in tomcat cluster.
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:12:10 GMT

Howdy,
The same code putting the object in the context will execute on all
machines in the cluster.  So while it won't be the same ServletContext
object (it'd be a different memory address in a different JVM instance),
the context will have the same attributes because your code executing in
the cluster is consistent.

If you mean to do something where client1 goes into tomcat1, puts object
in context, and that object is now present in all contexts in the
cluster, you're on your own.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics