tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Does anyone use Maven to build Tomcat ?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 13:58:58 GMT

Howdy,
Start with the jakarta-commons maven builds.  They're great (and I'm not
saying that because I wrote a couple of them ;)) to learn from, as they
exercise many features of Maven.

Building the full tomcat distribution is tricky.  You might want to
start with a Maven build for the core catalina stuff (catalina.jar given
a servlet and JSP api dependency).  Then you'd add the built-in webapps,
admin, manager, webdav, as they have different dependencies.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics