tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dean Searle" <D...@computingoasis.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat + jk2 connector configuration
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:33:30 GMT
workers2.properties

# only at beginning. In production uncomment it out
[logger.apache2]
level=DEBUG

[shm]
file=z:/tomcat/logs/jk2.shm
size=1048576

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:localhost:8109]
port=8109
host=127.0.0.1

[channel.socket:localhost:8110]
port=8110
host=127.0.0.1

[channel.socket:localhost:8111]
port=8111
host=127.0.0.1

#[channel.jni:jni]
#info=The jni channel, used if tomcat is started inprocess

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime informations

# Define the worker
# First Web Application Worker
[ajp13:localhost:8109]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8109

# Second Web Application Worker
[ajp13:localhost:8110]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8110

# Third Web Application Worker
[ajp13:localhost:8111]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8111

Uri mapping
[uri:127.0.0.1/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8109

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=Display status information and checks the config file for changes.
worker=status:status

[uri:www.session1.com/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8109

[uri:www.session2.com/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8110

[uri:www.session3.com/*.jsp]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8111

Here is my properties file. I hope that this helps you out. I am currently running with three
seperate instances from one binary install of tomcat. This allows me the flexibility to start
and stop each instance without afecting the the other two.

Dean