tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cliff Willsher <cl...@iabatab.com>
Subject Re: Session "Goes Away" (?)
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 07:57:45 GMT
Merrill,

I had the similar problem (Tomcat 5) but found that my firewall (Zone Alarm
Pro) was blocking session cookies. If the cookie can't be set then you get
a new session each time.

Incidentally, Zone Alarm Pro seems to have a bug whereby it blocks session
cookies from localhost even if they are enabled for all else.

Cliff