tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Søren Neigaard <s.neiga...@mobilethink.dk>
Subject RE: OutOfMemory Error in Catalina
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:39:55 GMT
I can recommend OptimizeIt from Borland, saved me a couple of times :)

/Søren

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhijeet Selukar [mailto:abhijeets@cybage.com]
Sent: 19. november 2003 14:20
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: OutOfMemory Error in Catalina

Hi All,

    Now a days i am stuck with a problem. I get exceptions in
Catalina.out log file when my web application is running on that.

    Is there any utility to find out, from where or from which files the
memory is leaking...

For your information, putting the exception here...
****************
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
 at java.lang.Thread.start(Native Method)
 at
com.conducive.kiwi.modules.scheduledjobs.ThreadPoolWorker.<init>(ThreadP
oolWorker.java:47)
 at
com.conducive.kiwi.modules.scheduledjobs.ThreadPool.<init>(ThreadPool.ja
va:20)
 at
com.conducive.kiwi.modules.scheduledjobs.Booker.<init>(Booker.java:84)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor85.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
 at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
 at
org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.java.JavaBaseFactory.ge
tAssembler(JavaBaseFactory.java:94)
 at
org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.util.java.JavaScheduledJobFa
ctory.getAssembler(JavaScheduledJobFactory.java:69)
 at
org.apache.turbine.services.assemblerbroker.TurbineAssemblerBrokerServic
e.getAssembler(TurbineAssemblerBrokerService.java:189)
 at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScheduledJobLoader.getInstance(ScheduledJobLo
ader.java:175)
 at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScheduledJobLoader.exec(ScheduledJobLoader.ja
va:124)
 at
org.apache.turbine.services.schedule.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:
108)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)