tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "zuhans@iname.com" <zuh...@iname.com>
Subject Re: how to add a context to server.xml?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:15:32 GMT
i started java-programming with netbeans 3.2. i never had the problem to
do something with web.xml but everything was running.
then i upgraded to 3.5 and nothing ran! so i had to learn something
about servlet-mappings in web.xml. but it's only a basic knowledge.
although everything now is running again!

so my only way to work a little bit with web.xml is servlet-mapping.

greetings
hans