tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: JDBCRealm problem
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:59:40 GMT
The problem is this:

2003-11-26 11:53:19 JDBCRealm[localhost]: Exception performing authentication
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Can't start
a cloned connection while in manual transaction mode.

Since I don't use SQL server and Java, I can't be of more help, but my guess is
- Database setup
- Driver parameter missing

-Tim