tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: search to don t list
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:56:13 GMT
On 11/20/2003 03:20 PM eric perso wrote:
> i search to don 't see a directory.
> exemple : i ve a dir /images in my webapp
> how to don't see: http://www.toto.com/images
> but i cant use the images into this directory on another pages

Hi Eric
I don't understand exactly what you are trying to do. Are you trying to
prevent a directory listing for the images directory?

I know that you can set a welcome-file in your web.xml and that will
block the directory listing for the home directory. Right now I just
realised I don't know know the setting to prevent all directory
listings. Perhaps someone else can jump in?

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9