tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: https --> http session problem
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:30:11 GMT
On 11/18/2003 07:45 AM Bill Barker wrote:
> You'll have to go back at least two years to get the tomcat-dev
> discussion ;-).

I had another search for it but can't find anything. Ploughing thro the
whole list of threads doesn't fit in my schedule unfortunately. I guess
I'm just going to have sit on it.

> At the moment, the Tomcat-Developer's don't believe that there is
> anything to discuss :).

That's a problem.

> Also, the Servert-2.4 spec has already gone 'final' (not that I get a
>  chance to see it :(), so all you can do now is to lobby for the
> whenever Servlet-2.5 Spec.

If you have the decision to make again, make things configurable and
give them the safer option as default.

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2