tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol Bonnín <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: Session Replication problems on Tomcat 5.0.12
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:53:30 GMT
Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the error in a deterministic way. What
I know is that it sometimes spits the exception. I use JMeter to stress
the server a little bit, and the exception appears in localhost_log
(does this help?). The app logs to catalina.out.

What I mean is that it does not seem to me that it is the app catching
the exception and printing to the log but maybe a tomcat thread on the
receiving side (does that make sense?).

Would the stack trace be helpful? I will have it available on Monday
morning.

Anyway, do you advise to try 5.0.14 for our matters or is it better to
stay back on 5.0.12? I have just read about 5.0.14 proving "fairly
stable and successful"  ;-)  (From Y. Shapira, about an hour ago)

Thank you very much.

Antonio Fiol