tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol Bonnín <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: Session Replication problems on Tomcat 5.0.12
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:51:34 GMT
Sorry. I forgot to mention that the attribute is, in fact, a String. And
Strings are, AFAICT, Serializable.

Something like:

String message = "Please use your XYZ user and pass";
session.setAttribute("authMessage", message);
// And then redirect to the auth page.

The exception complains about "authMessage" not being Serializable.

Sorry again about being imprecise, and thank you very much for your
really fast answer.

Antonio Fiol