tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <>
Subject Re: Timestamp on log is 6 hours ahead of system time.
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:01:31 GMT
To check dump your System variables, the time zone variable should be obvious
to pick out from all System properties

To set
1) Set the appropriate system property (CATALINA_OPTS=-D???)
2) (Unix) Make sure your TZ environment var is correct (YMMV depending on
unix flavor)

Robyne Vaughn wrote:

> Thanks.  That somewhat answers the question.  Would you know how I can
> fix the problem?  How would I check to see what timezone the jvm is
> pointing to - and then how would I set it to the correct time?   I would
> be the current user who starts Tomcat.  I don't know if I(user) have any
> time specifications separate from the system.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message