tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Navanee <hainava...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: Servlets -- help needed
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:35:59 GMT

I ran the script and it is working fine!!

I am having a problem now. I changed the content of the java file and i
compiled the code. Compilation was successful.

When i tried to view the modified servlet in the browser it is throwing
an error:

  HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available

I restarted the Tomcat & ran the program again. It is working fine. What
might be the reason behind this?

-- Navanee