tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Navanee <hainava...@netscape.net>
Subject Servlets -- help needed
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:20:28 GMT
Friends,

I want to write a HTML form that will accept some values from the user
and i want to print the values using a servlet program.

I have installed Tomcat 4.1 in my win2k m/c.

This is the folder where i have installed the Tomcat: C:\Program
Files\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27\webapps

Please tell where (in which folder) i should place the HTML file and
where i should place the Servlet code that will read the values from the
form?
Similarly where should i place the JSP code?

Since there are many folders i often get confused where to place the
code. Any other pointers would be more helpful.

-- Navanee