tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Setting the "-server" Java Option
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:41:17 GMT
It depends on JVM version, OS, and other factors such as position of the sun.
(JK on the last one)

I know for HP at one time, -server was NOT recommended. That was a a "long
time" ago, so now things may be different now. YMMV with different OS
releases, etc.

The release notes, Google, and OS vendor notes need to be consulted to see
what is the best combination.

-Tim