tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Container based authentication and session persistenc e with Tomcat 4.1.29
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:08:33 GMT
On 11/13/2003 09:07 AM Andreas Mohrig wrote:
> [...]
Hi Andreas,
since you are in the experimental stage, perhaps you should check out
tomcat 5 before you start creating your own security, because in v5 the
container-managed security changes somewhat. It may be that this problem
is tackled differently in the new version.

tomcat 5 is not out of beta yet, but I don't think that is far away.

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9