tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Rouge tomcat processes
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:17:51 GMT
Nope. Your best chance is to perform some thread dumps. (Google on how to do
a thread dump)

 From the thread dumps get some when things are good, and multiple ones when
things are bad. With luck your see a pattern in the dumps.

You'll notice a lot of  stuff waiting and sleeping that have similar traces,
you can ignore those since those are probably workers waiting for work.

-Tim