tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Aumont <vincent.aum...@vsl.ca>
Subject Re: second try : help needed for tomcat -jsp issue
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:41:08 GMT
If you get the download dialog, it is because your customer's browser
does not know how to display this document  (i.e. it does not recognize
the MIME type) or because it was configured to open a Download dialog
for this type of document.
For instance, if you send a pdf file and the browser is not configured
to launch Acrobat Reader for content of type application/pdf, the user
will get  a Download dialog.
As Schalk pointed out, we need more information on what you're doing.

-Vincent.