tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gopalakrishnan Govindakrishnan <Gopal.Govindakrish...@Sun.COM>
Subject Tomcat 4.1 -- Newbie Question
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:22:52 GMT
Hi:

    I am new to Tomcat and would like some help ...

    1) Does Tomcat write out a log file when I initially start it? I
have installed Tomcat 4.1 under windows 2000 and when I use the start
programs --> Apache Tomcat 4.1 --> Start Tomcat, it opens a command
window, but, it disappears quickly and I am not able to see if there any
errors to resolve it.

Thanks
-- Gopal

G. Gopalakrishnan             | Life is not measured by the
Ext - 76967                   | number of breaths we take,
Phone: (303) - 272 - 6967     | but by the moments that
gopal.govindakrishnan@sun.com | take our breath away.