tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Access static content ...
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:22:47 GMT
No, but this *might* work. Place it in your servlet which maps to /* ...
(assuming your extending javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet)

doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp) {
   if (req.getRequestURI().indexOf("/resources")>-1) {
     //Use the default servlet to serve the static content
     getServletContext().getNamedDispatcher("default").forward(req, resp);
     return;
   }

   //Normal logic
}