tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gopalakrishnan Govindakrishnan <Gopal.Govindakrish...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.1 -- Newbie Question
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:29:41 GMT
  Nothing, nada, zip, zilch ... in the log files ...

I was expecting to see all my servlets defined in web.xml in the log
file as being loaded, but, nothing.

Here's the flow of my app:

    1) index.jsp ( form ... login with user id and password). Error
happens saying that /loginservlet is not found.
    2) sends request to loginservlet (defined in web.xml as /loginservlet).
    3) servlet forwards to valid application menu options.

Does the above help? I have tried to deploy by different methods, but
same result.

-- Gopal