tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Jacolin <robert.jaco...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Problem of authentication with tomcat/IIS on win NT4
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 13:18:27 GMT
Hi,

I installed jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6 on WIN NT4 with IIS 4. I've following
the manual to make tomcat and IIS to work together (with the isapi
filter). My application works like I want except that authentification
doesn't work.

In IIS, I've enabled WIN NT authentication (basic authentication and WIN
auth.) for jakarta and baseope (name of my application) virtual
directory but when I look the request in my application, the REMOTE USER
field is null !

This application worked very well on this same system with tomcat 4.0.1.
Moreover I installed this application on WIN 2000 and it works well.

Regards,
Robert Jacolin