tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Erik Wright <e...@spectacle.ca>
Subject Re: Severe notification ...
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:45:27 GMT
Hi,

I have had this problem exactly, and have been told that it is a bug in
4.1.24 to 4.1.27 that has been fixed in 4.1.29. Essentially, when
working at or near the maximum connections (as defined in the Connector
config in server.xml) some threads get permanently deadlocked or
something. I didn't investigate much more than that.

I created my own workaround which is really a hack not worth sharing
here. Perhaps when I have time I will upgrade to 4.1.29 and see if that
fixes the problem.

If you do upgrade, please post your results to the list!

Erik

--
http://www.spectacle.ca/
The New Online Source for Live Music in Montreal