tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ruiz <>
Subject Re: xhtml and Internet Explorer
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:36:02 GMT
Well, not necessarily unreadable, just different ;-)

I usually play with the tag delimiters to allow some readability. For
example, my JSPs usually begin with something like:

<%@page contentType="..."

  // class code

  // service code

%><!DOCTYPE ... >

And if I need to place two directives with no spaces in between, I write

    id="data" scope="request" class="my.Data"
    name="data" property="aField"

It is not as clean as a directive per line, but at least it doesn't hurt too much :-P