tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>
Subject Re: xhtml and Internet Explorer
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:36:02 GMT
Well, not necessarily unreadable, just different ;-)

I usually play with the tag delimiters to allow some readability. For
example, my JSPs usually begin with something like:

<%@page contentType="..."
        import="..."
        import="..."
        errorPage="..."
%><%!

  // class code

%><%

  // service code

%><!DOCTYPE ... >

And if I need to place two directives with no spaces in between, I write

<jsp:useBean
    id="data" scope="request" class="my.Data"
/><jsp:getProperty
    name="data" property="aField"
/>

It is not as clean as a directive per line, but at least it doesn't hurt too much :-P

Regards,
Rodrigo