tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat connection limitation
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:22:27 GMT
On 11/03/2003 04:30 PM epyonne wrote:
> Oops, sorry, I forgot to change the subject line.

Hi Epyonne,
you not only forgot to change the subject line, but you hijacked a
thread, which means that your new thread and the original thread will
get all jumbled together in the archives and it makes it a pain to
follow. You can get your own thread just by composing a new msg instead
of 'replying to'.

By the way re: connections, tomcat will on a low level not see any
difference between your own connection handling and the tomcat
connection pool, since both are java implementations. It will depend
more on your database connection limit which I think by default in
Oracle is 200.

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2