tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kwok Peng Tuck <pengt...@makmal.net>
Subject Re: need help
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:50:15 GMT
Hello Gokul,
       It's helpful if we can see the exception, so you might want to
run the script file catalina.bat located in
  the bin directory.

Run it with:    catalina run
This makes tomcat run in the current window and you will be able to see
the exceptions. I'm not really sure if jdk1.3 works
with Tomcat 5 (some one correct me quick) , so keep that in mind as
well. Cut the exceptions and send it back to the list
to have a look.