tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Asif Chowdhary" <As...@xeye.com>
Subject RE: Apache+Tomcat+Windows, how?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:05:27 GMT
This will solve your problems.
The internal module name is different with modjk2 and
the commands are different.

Below you have the config file you need to make it work.

I installed the mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll in apache/modules. Here is what I put
into the diffrent config files:

httpd.conf: just one single row like this:
LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll

Then I added a worker2.properties in Apache/conf/ like this:

[logger]
level=DEBUG
file=c:/programme/apache group/apache2/logs/jk2.log
[config]
file=c:/programme/apache group/apache2/conf/workers2.properties
debug=0
debugEnv=0
# Shared memory handling. Needs to be set.
[shm]
file=c:/programme/apache group/apache2/logs/shm.file
size=1048576
debug=0
#disabled=0

[channel.socket:localhost:8010]
port=8010
host=127.0.0.1
debug=0

# Example socket channel, explicitly set port and host.
# [channel.socket:localhost:8009]
# port=8009
# host=127.0.0.1
# Example UNIX domain socket
# [channel.un:/usr/local/tomcat/work/jk2.socket]
# tomcatId=localhost:8009
# debug=0
# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8010]
#channel=channel.un:/usr/local/pds/tomcat/work/jk2.socket
# To use the TCP/IP socket instead, just comment out the above
# line, and uncomment the one below
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8010

# define the worker
# Announce a "status" worker
# Uri mapping

[uri:/examples/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8010

[uri:/javaroom/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8010

[status:status]

[status:]
info=Status worker,displays run time informations

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=Display status information and checks the config file for changes.
worker=status:status

[uri:/status/*]
worker=status:status

#---- end of workers2.properties----------------