tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mufad...@wmotion.com>
Subject Taglib problem with more information ...
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:30:26 GMT
Hi,

I have two taglibs.
1. myTag1
2. myTag2

Both taglibs essentially do the following:

I have a one.jsp on which i am using a taglib called <pf:mytag
somepath='path'/>

Inside the taghandler class i do the following:

			try
			{
				pageContext.include(path);
			}
			catch(ServletException ex)
			{
				ex.printStackTrace();
			}

path holds the path to another .jsp file that i want to include.  I
have made sure that my taglib does get the path string.

This works for myTag1 but does not work for myTag2 ???

The difference between myTag1 and myTag2 is this:

myTag1 is a simple tag. myTag2 is a body Tag. Also myTag2 extends a
base taghandler class called myBaseTag.

pageContext.include(path) does not work for me in myTag2. Have I to do
something more than this? Where am i going wrong?

Thanks.