tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralf B " <>
Subject PROPERTIES files cannot be found?
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:22:42 GMT

I have a properties file in my jar and put in under
Inside the jar the properties file is under /res/
OpenCms is a servlet in tomcat, depoyed and working. I think this question is
generally enough to be allowed to ask here in this forum.

In my code I try to access the java property file with the following code:

Properties p = new Properties();
try {
  p.load(new FileInputStream("res/"));
} catch (IOException e) {e.printStackTrace();}

but it cannot be found. The java classes in this jar file are working fine.
What is wrong here? I expect that Tomcat does include all the jar files and
start the path from the root of each jar file. It should therefore find the
resource file...

Any ideas?

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter

To unsubscribe, e-mail: