tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "anorakgirl" <tom...@anorakgirl.co.uk>
Subject Re: concurrent user threading problem
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:29:53 GMT
thanks all for the pointers, i will look into the hardware/os stuff, not
really something i know anything about.
it was the sun jdk, trying the ibm one was going to be the next step.
as its working now and the users are happy, i'm going to take an afternoon
off to make up for the late nights i've had on this!
thanks again,
tamsin