tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <yian...@jaguarfreight.com>
Subject more on mod_jk2 errors
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:32:05 GMT
Hello again,

Further to my previous post, I've isolated the piece of code that spits out
the errors in the log

 ap_mpm_query(AP_MPMQ_MAX_DAEMONS, &max_daemons_limit);

        if (max_daemons_limit == 0) {
            workerEnv->childId = 0;
            env->l->jkLog(env, env->l, JK_LOG_INFO,
                "jk2_init() Found child %d in scoreboard slot %d\n",
                proc.pid, workerEnv->childId);
        }
        else {
            env->l->jkLog(env, env->l, JK_LOG_ERROR,
                "jk2_init() Can't find child %d in scoreboard\n",
                proc.pid);
            workerEnv->childId = -2;
        }

My C is very very basic but from what I can tell, the code calls the Apache
MPM
ap_mpm_query method, and sets max_daemons_limit. If it is not 0, the child
is found in the scoreboard, if anything else then there is a problem, which
is probably what happens in my case...Does anyone know where the
AP_MPMQ_MAX_DAEMONS
variable is reflected in the Apache config file (if at all) ?

Thank you,

Yianni.s

http://www.star.net.uk