tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ron Andersen <raa_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GZIP-encoding/mod_gzip and Tomcat??
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:24:41 GMT
ok..but by the way..it would be extremely helpful if Tomcat's web site would have search functinality..

Jacob Kjome <hoju@visi.com> wrote:
You should verify information with the official Tomcat docs before posting
questions here.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/host.html

If you don't find the answers in Tomcat's own docs, then don't hesitate to
ask further questions.

Jake