tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose Antonio Chirinos <jchirinosfra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Authentication with JAAS / Form Autenthication/ "j_security_check"
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:20:33 GMT
Thanks for yours sugestions, the reason for which i need to do that is because i have to do
an authentication module that are able to authenticate a user depending on a company. That
is because a user can be in 2 or more companys and the data of the companys is diferent.
Thanks in Advanced.

Adam Hardy <ahardy.struts@cyberspaceroad.com> wrote:
Yes, but if they happen to have javascript disabled, they will get very
confused!