tomcat-users mailing list archives

From neal cabage <nealcab...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to monitor RAM Usage
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:06:32 GMT

Does anyone know how I can montior RAM usage/availability on Tomcat at any given time?

I'm currently having a problem wherein Tomcat crashes about once per week and gives the error
Java.error.OutOfMemory  but I can't see any diagnostics by which to establish any patterns.
I also can't find this information on the Apache site, after having looked for 1/2 hour.

Any thoughts/info would be greatly appreciates.

Thanks.

Neal