tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dara Lambert <daralamb...@yahoo.com>
Subject tomcat 3.3 on Win2k server/IIS 5.0
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:39:57 GMT
Hello,

I hope it is ok to email for directions or
clarification on how to get Tomcat to start
automatically after a Win2k reboot? Is it true that
the reason Tomcat doesn't launch is because Microsoft
created a server environment that actually doesn't
have any simple way of launching server daemons at
startup?

I have been reseaching this issue for 2 days now, and
have found similar issues but nothing quite right. I
have installed the AutoexT exe that runs a batch file
at startup, but yet again I have to login to the
server first so that Tomcat will load.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated, I
understand if you do not answer direct emails.

Thank you,
Dara Lambert
System Administrator