tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "V.Karthik Kumar" <kkgoesn...@yahoo.com>
Subject MOD_JK2 Problem
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:43:44 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem with mod_jk2.

Here are the details:

Windows 2000
Apache 2.0.47, running on port 80
Apache Tomcat 4.1.24, running on port 8080 (AJP13 on
port 8009)
Mod_JK2 v2.0.2 (Pre-Built Binary)

I couldn't find jkjni.dll pre-built, so I didn't use
JNI.

I have included a list of all the config files etc. in
a text file (attachment).

I've exhausted almost all possibilities trying to
connect Apache and Tomcat. It doesn't work. (I've
included the Error Log in the textfile.)

So please help me out and tell me what the problem is.
I don't have a decent C++ compiler (like VC++/G++) -
so compiling the source code from scratch is ruled out
:(

So please help me out.