tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vaneet Sharma" <Vaneet.Sha...@mcast.edu.mt>
Subject jakarta Slide
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:07:13 GMT
Hi All,
  Is there any place where i can find examples on jakarta slide.
The idea that i got from slide is that it is a frameworkd for document and content management
systems.
 Am i getting right ?
is there anyone who can let me know about jakarta slide/...
 Tahnkx
 Vaneet

 -----Original Message-----
From: Leonardo Lopez [mailto:leolopez@jakartasrl.com.ar]
Sent: Sun 23/11/2003 20:35
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: "Hot" Reload

	Hi gurus, I`m using tomcat 4.0.6 and I need to know how to configure, a "hot" reload of an
application.
	I mean if a put a recompiled class, because it suffered any change, on the directory "webapps/Aplication/WEB-INF/classes/..."
, how could I make Tomcat detect that change and reload that application without using the
manager tools. ("/manager/reload?path=/Application", for instance)

	Thanks in advance