tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vaneet Sharma" <>
Subject RE: Designing Systems Help!
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:03:36 GMT
Thank you very much
 I will definately have a look at it.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Goehring, Chuck Mr., RCI - San Diego []
	Sent: Thu 20/11/2003 19:15
	To: Tomcat Users List
	Subject: RE: Designing Systems Help!

	There are a ton of open source projects at  There is a keyword search
capably to find existing projects.  Check the "Development Status" and other project attributes
to see if a project meets your objectives.  Don't know if there is a Document Management system,
but you might find a framework or taglib that will cover some of the pieces.
	And of course Jakarta has many framework and components libraries for doing various things.