tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vaneet Sharma" <Vaneet.Sha...@mcast.edu.mt>
Subject Designing Systems Help!
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:18:59 GMT
       Kind Regards to all
    Yours Vaneet

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
	Sent: Wed 19/11/2003 14:25
	To: Tomcat Users List
	Subject: RE: Tomcat & OpenJMS Design Pattern?

	Howdy,
	I've used and use OpenJMS with tomcat all the time, including in several
	production systems.

	What are you looking for specifically?  A document?  Code that sends
	messages to an OpenJMS queue/topic, received from an OpenJMS
	queue/topic, all of the above?

	I've actually gone from using tomcat's JNDI support to specifying the
	JMS connection parameters in an app-specific configuration file and
	creating the JMS objects myself.  But I had it working via tomcat's JNDI
	before as well.

	Yoav Shapira
	Millennium ChemInformatics