tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vaneet Sharma" <Vaneet.Sha...@mcast.edu.mt>
Subject RE: Tomcat & OpenJMS Design Pattern?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:20:23 GMT
try SwiftMQ, a good implementation of JMS, works well with tomcat
  I have tried and tested
  There was a free version availaible before.. i dont know whether it is available now or
not
 Thankx
 Vaneet

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Gavin, Rick [mailto:RGavin@vidyah.com]
	Sent: Wed 19/11/2003 00:24
	To: Tomcat Users List
	Subject: Tomcat & OpenJMS Design Pattern?

	Hi All,
	  Just wondering if any could post a working design pattern for using
	openJMS or another open
	JMS engine with tomcat, preferably a model using asynchronous queue message
	handling.  I
	figured someone around here has done it and I would rather use a tried and
	true model.

	Looking for some basics about best intregration method, and or for dealing
	with async message
	Handling.

	I currently have openJMS setup using persistent Database storage, using JNDI
	content lookup to
	Get the JMS connection factory, is this better looked up once and bound to
	servlet context as an
	Application scope variable, etc, etc?

	Thanks for you any help,

	Rick