tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vaneet Sharma" <Vaneet.Sha...@mcast.edu.mt>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.29 Configuration ..
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:26:20 GMT
Please see attachments

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Vaneet Sharma
	Sent: Tue 18/11/2003 17:22
	To: Tomcat Users List
	Subject: RE: Tomcat 4.1.29 Configuration ..

	No, we are not using Tomcat as a webserver
	 It is running as a service
	 liek

	195. . .  :8080/html/Regisrtation.html
	 In html page, i have put action to "../servlet/Hello"

	 And after pressing submit , it is not picking up the servle. Is it anything to do with server.xml
	 Can anyone explain me Why there are three server.xml files in CONF

	 Thankx
	Vaneet