tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vaneet Sharma" <Vaneet.Sha...@mcast.edu.mt>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.29 Configuration ..
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:14:35 GMT
Can someone solve my problem , it is a bit urgent
 Thankx
Van

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Vaneet Sharma
	Sent: Tue 18/11/2003 16:48
	To: Tomcat Users List
	Subject: Tomcat 4.1.29 Configuration .. please see Attachments

	The error is same.
	  After making changes, i went on to Tomcat manager interface and reloaded the context. (I
think that restarts the server, am i right ?)

	Tomcat is finding the Registration.html but not the classes .
	 It is giving 404 error.

	  There aer three or four SERVER.XML Files.
	 Which file to change,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont know..
	 No documentation avaliable
	                      Vaneet