tomcat-users mailing list archives

From adriacom6...@adriacom.it
Subject Re: Tomcat crash
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:06:55 GMT
Thanks for your ideas.

I can see the console window but because the crash happens casually I can't
see everytime the server screen and also reproduce the circumstances because I
can't understand which are.

The server crash only with my own app. and I don't have System.exit

For the same reason I can't understand which code create the problem.

Thanks again