tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Session Replication problems on Tomcat 5.0.12
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:09:38 GMT
when you get the exception, why don't you actually print out the attribute
class,
maybe you are storing null or another class under the same name elsewhere in
your app
----- Original Message -----
From: "Antonio Fiol Bonnín" <fiol.bonnin@terra.es>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: Session Replication problems on Tomcat 5.0.12

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the error in a deterministic way. What
I know is that it sometimes spits the exception. I use JMeter to stress
the server a little bit, and the exception appears in localhost_log
(does this help?). The app logs to catalina.out.

What I mean is that it does not seem to me that it is the app catching
the exception and printing to the log but maybe a tomcat thread on the
receiving side (does that make sense?).

Would the stack trace be helpful? I will have it available on Monday
morning.

Anyway, do you advise to try 5.0.14 for our matters or is it better to
stay back on 5.0.12? I have just read about 5.0.14 proving "fairly
stable and successful"  ;-)  (From Y. Shapira, about an hour ago)

Thank you very much.

Antonio Fiol