tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Venkatesh Rachapudi" <venr...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: second try : help needed for tomcat -jsp issue
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:35:44 GMT

Hi Schalk,
Nope. we don't have Apache server
We are using Tomcat as our webserver

Regards
Venkatesh
-----Original Message-----
From: Schalk [mailto:schalk@volume4.co.za]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:24 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: second try : help needed for tomcat -jsp issue

Venkatesh

I do not really think it is a browser issue, although I may be wrong.
Usually if you for instance run Apache as your main webserver and Tomcat
as your application server this problem can happen if Apache does not
hand over control to Tomcat to process servlets and jsp's.

If you try to access a .jsp file by simply using the File/Open dialog in
the browser you will see this happening.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in
error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the
original email. Thank you.