tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Venkatesh Rachapudi" <venr...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: second try : help needed for tomcat -jsp issue
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:39:32 GMT
Hi Schalk
Actually there are lot of other servers which are embedded in this
product,
But our application which is a webbased ,runs on tomcat application only
( and other applications which are running in the product are NOT web
based)
1.Assuming that some configuration has been changed at tomcat side (by
any other application) which might have  cause this problem ,  any idea
what could be the setting we have to change to solve this download
issue,

I cannot access my clients machine,  but still I can ask him to give the
necessary information

Regards
Venkatesh