tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Venkatesh Rachapudi" <venr...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: second try : help needed for tomcat -jsp issue
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:40:01 GMT

Yeah sure, sorry for not providing the full info ..

The application is MVC architecture,is being accessed by a servlet
alias,which is correctly  mapped in web.xml
And the servlet will be sending the response through jsp, the jsp is
very much there in the specified path.

The version of tomcat is 3.1(2) , the server is up and running and the
remaining functionlity is functioning well  (calls landing .. This is a
telecom product in which tomcat is a plugin)
The version of jdk is 1.3
We have seen some solutions like upgrading jdk to 1.4 and reinstalling
tomcat,
But these are not acceptable to client.

Please let me know if you know need any more information,

Regards
Venkatesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Schalk [mailto:schalk@volume4.co.za]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 10:57 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: second try : help needed for tomcat -jsp issue

Can you give some more information as to how this URL is accessed?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in
error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the
original email. Thank you.