tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yansheng Lin" <yansheng....@isogis.com>
Subject RE: Session managing in Tomcat problem
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:03:00 GMT

Hi Chris,  I just tried your suggestion, but I am getting a 500:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: can't access SESSION_SCOPE without an
HttpSession
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java
:684)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.j
ava:432)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.jav
a:356)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1058)
	.
	.
	.

And it's kind of strange since in my struts-config, I set the action to be
request scope.
So I tried to trace back and finally got lost in the jungle of forwards's.
Oh btw, the ending tag(@>) is a typo from you suggestion right?  I use '%>'.
Thanks!

-Yan