tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Wichterman" <rwichter...@nuventive.com>
Subject Upload Problem!!!
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:53:36 GMT
Hello,

I have a web application that allows users to upload files on to the
server.  The problem is when a user uploads a file and closes the
browser before the file finished uploading the java process immediately
starts to jump past 50% cpu usage.  And after a while eventually crashes
completely with 'out of memory errors'.  We are using JSP Smart Upload.
I was wondering if there is a timeout or other parameter I can set to
end the processes to bring java back down.

Thanks